We’re hiring an office manager
Posted on: Fri 8 Jun 2018
We’re looking for an Office Manager, someone to manage the crucial admin that underpins the work of staff and volunteers in making over 120 hours of radio a week for our community.
Applications are open now for an Office Manager to be employed part-time at 30 hours per week.
Applications close COB Thursday 14 June. View the ad and apply via Seek here.
The Office Manager will (among other things)
- Provide administrative support to the Radio Adelaide staff and board of directors
- Manage records of all stakeholders
- Manage member applications, meetings and correspondence
- Manage member, volunteer and listener communications
- Roster and supervise a team of reception and admin volunteers
- Manage financial administration, including reception sales and banking
- Manage information nights, training enrolments and on-boarding of new volunteers
- Manage facilities and equipment to ensure a clean, safe and effective working environment
- Assist with sponsorship sales
- Assist with content scheduling
If you have any questions, or would like a copy of the role description, please call Chris Leese, Station Manager, on 7132 5000.