Radio Adelaide presents Scouted
Posted on: Sun 9 Jul 2017
Radio Adelaide will present a stage at the Scouted music festival on Friday 28 July, showcasing unsigned SA musicians.
The Radio Adelaide stage will be in the Producers Hotel beer garden, featuring Rin McArdle at 6.10 pm, Alana Jagt at 7.30 pm and Timberwolf at 8.50 pm.
Set to coincide with the AIR Awards and the inaugural two-day music industry conference to be held in Adelaide on July 27 and 28, Scouted will showcase fifteen of South Australia’s best unsigned artists for the country’s music industry leaders and Adelaide music fans.
Scouted takes place across Adelaide’s east-end with five stages located at Producers Bar, Crown & Anchor and the laneway between Tandanya & Producers Bar.
- Radio Adelaide stage at Producers beer garden
- Three D Radio stage at Crown & Anchor main stage
- BSide Magazine stage at Crown & Anchor acoustic stage
- Fresh 92.7 stage at Producers warehouse
- Yewth Magazine laneway stage at Tam O’Shanter Place
Scouted is on Friday 28 July from 5 to 9 pm. Wristbands for entry to all venues are $20 plus booking fee and available here.