Promote your Fringe show with Radio Adelaide with a super-discounted sponsorship package especially for Fringe artists!
You can make your own ad and just choose how many times you’d like it to run!
By promoting your show with Radio Adelaide, you’re speaking directly to fans of arts, comedy, theatre and music. Radio Adelaide listeners are engaged, not passive, and they’re tuning in for the best of what’s on during festival season.
Each year, Radio Adelaide does more coverage of the Adelaide Festival and Fringe than any other station in Adelaide.
Radio Adelaide is the home of arts, music and ideas in Adelaide year-round. But especially in festival season, because we’re talking to numerous artists every weekday on Breakfast, Packed Lunch and The Range, on Arts Breakfast on Saturdays, and in many more specialist music and culture programs. So by promoting your show with Radio Adelaide, you’re reaching your target audience and sponsoring the station that supports the arts!
20 spots: $199
40 spots: $359
60 spots: $479
80 spots: $559
100 spots: $599
All prices are GST-inclusive. You can find more info on our audience and listener demographics here.
To make packages more affordable, we’re inviting you to make your own ad! At checkout, you’ll be asked to upload an audio file. For your ad to be scheduled on-air, there are some dos and don’ts that are essential and absolutely non-negotiable.
Alternatively, if you’d like Radio Adelaide to create a schmick, professional-sounding ad, you can purchase a standard sponsorship package, starting at $399 for 20 spots. For more info, contact us here.
- keep your ad to 30 seconds sharp
- record your ad in WAV or MP3 format (if you’ve recorded your ad on your iPhone and need to convert the M4A file to WAV, try CloudConvert)
- script your ad and keep it brief—leave out unnecessary words and stick to the key details
- include the key details that listeners want to know—show name, venue, dates, why they should see it, where to get tickets
- speak clearly and directly into the microphone
- record your voice somewhere quiet and free of background noise
- tag the ad at the end by saying ‘Radio Adelaide sponsor’
- leave out music unless you’re including your own original, independently produced work*—otherwise, we’ll add music under your voice recording
You must not
- swear or use language that may be considered offensive
- include music (unless you can confirm that it’s your own work*, of course)
* If you include music in your ad, we will ask you to confirm in writing that you own the copyright. If Radio Adelaide broadcasts a sponsorship promo containing copyrighted music, Radio Adelaide may be in breach of copyright law, and we won’t take that risk.
Here are a couple of examples of how to effectively script and voice your ad. If you have any questions about how best to record yours, don’t hesitate to give us a call on 08 7132 5000.
Once you’ve selected your package (20,40, 60, 80 or 100 thirty-second spots) and made payment, we’ll schedule your promo across programming, weighted as 50% of spots in daytime programming (i.e. 6.00 am to 6.00 pm weekdays) and 50% in evenings and weekends.