For the first time in its 45-year history, Radio Adelaide is open to membership and is governed by a board elected by its community.
By becoming a member, you’ll be making a vital contribution to the future of Radio Adelaide, to local and independent media, and the development of young media makers. You’ll be invited to attend annual general meetings, and any special general meetings required, and you’ll be eligible to nominate for vacancies on the board of directors.
Memberships are available on an annual basis and membership fees are $75 or $40 for concession holders.
To apply to become a Radio Adelaide member
- Complete the application form below.
- Your application will be submitted for approval at the next meeting of the Radio Adelaide board.
- If your application is approved, you will be notified and issued an invoice for your annual membership fee ($75 standard or $40 concession).
- Subscribers and supporters are not members. Radio Adelaide licence-holder Educational Broadcasters Adelaide Inc is an incorporated association and and it is therefore required by the EBA Inc constitution that anyone wishing to participate in its governance must apply to become a member and pay the appropriate membership fee.
- If you’re currently a paid-up annual supporter and you’re approved for membership, we’ll transfer the remainder of your annual supporter status to a membership, so you won’t need to pay again until you’re due for renewal.