Digital producers wanted!
Posted on: Fri 26 Oct 2018
Radio Adelaide makes over 120 hours of broadcast content every week for its community. Digital producers help us get that audio goodness into your inbox and newsfeeds, to engage and grow Radio Adelaide’s audience.
We’re looking for volunteers to be part of a team of digital producers who’ll make audio, video and written content for the Radio Adelaide website and social media channels. You’ll be rostered to one or more days per week and work closely with program producers and staff to package broadcast content and create content for events, campaigns and other promotions.
Whether you’re a student seeking practical experience or a digital maker who wants to help us get Radio Adelaide into the ears of more South Australians, you’re very welcome to apply. Following are some of duties performed by digital producers and the sorts of skills required. Producers are expected to commit to at least one day per week for a minimum three months.
If that sounds like you, apply by completing the form below! Applications close 16 November 2018
Under direction, digital producers are required to
- Create and schedule website and social media content in accordance with a weekly content calendar
- Liaise with program producers on scheduled content and facilitate digital assets required
- Liaise with staff to assist with development of digital campaigns to promote station events and other activities
- Liaise with the Feature Albums Coordinator to promote the weekly feature album
- Liaise with staff to identify community events and issues and other opportunities for digital engagement
- Provide monthly reports on reach and engagement analytics
- Ability to manage profiles across Facebook, Instagram and Twitter
- Ability to write engaging online copy
- Ability to do basic audio and video editing
- Ability to use WordPress CMS
- Ability to interpret social media analytics
For more information, please contact Chris Leese, Station Manager, at firstname.lastname@example.org or on 7132 5000.